Undoubtedly, you know Honda as a world-wide manufacturer of modern, energy-efficient and high-performance cars and motorcycles. The Honda Civic and the Honda Goldwing are legendary. But did you know we play a leading role in industrial engines and power products too? If you look around you, it is not unlikely you will spot a Honda engine or a Honda lawn mower.
Honda Motor Europe Logistics vouches for the distribution of cars, motorcycles, power products, and the service parts of each of these products. Every day, the Honda products and service parts are transported from our locations in Ghent, Aalst and our six European branches to the European dealers. Our warehouses accommodate all service parts and accessories for the European market, making us Honda’s nerve centre in Europe.
For these activities we count on 850 enthusiastic colleagues on a daily basis in our offices in Ghent, Aalst, and our European branches. Together we work on making the dreams of many people – including you, perhaps – come true. This explains why ‘The Power of Dreams’ is our motto.
The centralised Parts Supply department in Ghent, is responsible for the entire end-to-end supply chain of Honda spare parts. This ranges from procurement and inventory (stock management) to service, sales, marketing and logistics of Honda spare parts at Pan European level. To strengthen our Inventory team, we are looking for a
Supply Chain Analyst
Your job as Supply Chain Analyst
- You guarantee the stock of the parts so that Honda Motor Europe Logistics achieves the proposed service level in the European, Middle Eastern and African markets.
- You maintain contacts and coordinate with various Honda entities (Sales, Procurement and Logistics).
- You provide proactive advice to achieve the proposed targets with respect to stock levels, service and resolving stock gaps.
- You are autonomously responsible for the analysis of existing systems to implement continuous improvements to the supply chain process.
- You evaluate and optimise the Pan European stock situation and supply chain processes based on the analysis and results of statistical data.
- You have completed higher education in economic studies (Business Management, Applied Economics, Commercial Studies, …).
- You have an analytical mind and good statistical insight.
- You are driven by logistics and want to develop this further.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access), knowledge of SQL is a bonus.
- You have excellent command of Dutch and English.
- A challenging and diverse fulltime fixed job, home work included, with many international contacts, with an innovating global player.
- An attractive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits.
- A company with a human oriented approach, based on mutual respect and confidence.