The Honda Motor Europe Logistics ICT Department, one of the largest in Flanders, is the Honda information centre for entire Europe. This modern data centre reflects the efficient management and electronic data processing, exchanged via a widespread network with users and customers all over Europe, Africa and the Middle East. The centre is also connected to Honda sites in America and Japan.
Around 100 employees work around the clock to:
- Develop innovative applications systems for marketing, sales stock management, distribution and after sales for all Honda products, observing tight deadlines and remaining within cost estimates.
- Efficiently maintain existing application systems.
- Provide infrastructural and operational IT services for all Honda sites in Europe, in line with business expectations regarding availability and speed.
- Provide first and second-line IT help desk support for all European users of Honda IT services.
- Exchange information between the different Honda branch offices on a global and European scale.