You probably know Honda as a manufacturer of modern, energy-efficient and high-performance cars and motorcycles. The Honda Civic and Honda Goldwing are legendary. But did you know that we are also a leader in industrial motors and power products? Take a look around you: you probably spot a Honda-engine or a Honda-lawnmower somewhere.
In Europe, Honda Motor Europe Logistics guarantees a qualitative and timely distribution of our Honda-products within our network.
Within Honda Motor Europe Logistics, our European Engine Centre (EEC), www.honda-engines-eu.com, was established in 1994. It centralizes the sales and logistics of industrial engines and power units in Europe. Coordinated from Ghent, six European sales offices guarantee a close contact with our international customers (Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and Distributors).
The centralised Parts Supply department in Ghent, is responsible for the entire end-to-end supply chain of Honda spare parts. This ranges from procurement and inventory (stock management) to service, sales, marketing and logistics of Honda spare parts at Pan European level.
To strengthen the Supply Management team, we are looking for a
Process Coordinator Supply Chain
Your job as Process Coordinator Supply Chain
- From the underlying processes, you monitor our entire, end-to-end supply chain and aim to achieve an optimal balance between stock, total cost and service to the market for Honda spare parts.
- In this you are autonomously responsible for following up, analysing and evaluating various systems, control items and parameters. In the event of deviant results, you propose structural countermeasures to improve our processes.
- You take the initiative to also proactively optimise our Pan-European stock situation, inbound and outbound processes, service rate, etc.: you propose process improvements, develop them, implement them, follow up the impact and outcome and adjust where necessary.
- You have a long-term vision in mind, you take all our stakeholders into account (procurement, production, logistics, sales & marketing and customer service) and you are an active key figure in our European Honda network.
- In short, your goal is guaranteeing an optimal supply chain in terms of processes!
- You already have several years’ relevant work experience within an international supply chain environment.
- You are familiar with standard supply chain systems and have knowledge of and experience with working with ERP software.
- You are an analytical thinker who enjoys diving into the data and maintains an overview of entire processes.
- You have a Master degree (Economic – Supply Chain – IT …)
- You have excellent command of Dutch and English.
- A challenging and diverse fulltime fixed job, home work included, with many international contacts, with an innovating global player.
- An attractive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits.
- A company with a human oriented approach, based on mutual respect and confidence.