HR Business Partner
Your job as an HR Business Partner
Together with your fellow HR Business Partner (each with your own focus) you are the first point of contact in Ghent for the entire HR cycle for our associates and management.
You get energy from
- providing guidance for the personal growth of individual associates;
- rendering advice and supporting managers in managing their teams;
- participating actively in various HR and HR-related projects;
- evaluating and optimising HR practices;
- continuously monitoring evolutions and developments in HR;
- maintaining formal and informal contacts with trade union delegates;
- promoting the HR policy company-wide, including organising collective and individual information sessions.
- Your hands-on mentality, people-oriented approach and your result orientation are your greatest strengths.
- You have a passion for people and the organisation.
- You are business minded and find it easy to establish contact with various profiles.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of HR and HR Management.
- You have at least five years’ experience as an all-round HR Business Partner.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English.
10 good reasons to opt for Honda
- A fascinating and varied full-time job with an innovating global player in the field of modern, energy-efficient and high-performance cars and motorcycles. Additionally, Honda is a leader in the segment for industrial engines and power products.
- A contract for an indefinite period of time.
- 38 days off (no collective leave).
- The possibility of occasional telework.
- Flexible working hours.
- A salary in line with your work experience and knowledge, including a GSM and a GSM subscription.
- A comprehensive insurance package (including group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, private accident insurance, disability insurance). Supplemented with a package of fringe benefits, including a thirteenth month, collective annual bonus (up to €1,500 net), seniority premium, cafeteria plan vehicle, laptop, ecocheques of up to €250, Bringme Box, nice presents throughout the year, discounts on Honda products, participation in Benefits at Work, etc..
- A traffic-jam-free working environment, a staff car park including free minicontainer park.
- An excellent company restaurant.
- A business with room for individual opportunities for training, development and growth.
Honda is a company where associates can be who they want to be and where they can take the initiative, where equality and mutual respect are clearly noticeable, and where people can rely on each other. Do you share these values too? Seize this opportunity, because together we work on making the dreams of many people – including you, perhaps – come true. This explains why ‘The Power of Dreams’ is our motto. Would you like to know more? Honda (hondamotoreuropelogistics.com)