Customer support associate
What will you be asked to do?
In your job, you provide optimum customer service, and you give general support to the European Engine Centre (EEC) department in Ghent, which vouches for centralising the sales and logistics of industrial engines in Europe.
You get energy from
- informing customers about product assortment, prices, availability, delivery terms;
- following up on orders, from order to delivery;
- offering the department general administrative support.
- As a customer support associate, you have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an administrative field.
- Some experience in a similar position is a bonus.
- You are highly customer-oriented and communicative.
- You are meticulous and have strong administrative skills.
- You love to work in a team.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- You have a good command of Dutch, English and French.
Ten good reasons to opt for Honda
- A fascinating and varied full-time job with an innovating global player in a technical, commercial environment.
- A contract for an indefinite period of time.
- 38 days off (no collective leave).
- Working at home is possible for up to two days in the case of full-time employment.
- Flexible working hours.
- A competitive salary in line with your work experience and knowledge.
- A package of fringe benefits, including cafeteria plan vehicle, ecocheques and a collective bonus system.
- A comprehensive insurance package (private accident insurance, group insurance – including disability and death coverage – and hospitalisation insurance).
- An excellent company restaurant.
- A business with a people-oriented approach and support, with room and individual opportunities for training, development and growth.
Honda has the ambition to be a company where associates can be who they want to be and take initiative, where equality is clearly noticeable, and where people can rely on each other. Do you share this philosophy? Seize this opportunity, because together we work on making the dreams of many people – including you, perhaps – come true. This explains why ‘The Power of Dreams’ is our motto. Would you like to know more? Home – Honda engines (honda-engines-eu.com) Honda (hondamotoreuropelogistics.com)