Business Development Manager
Your job as Business Development Manager – Head office spare parts
You support together with the Parts Business development team our Honda network in promoting genuine parts and look for new opportunities in the market.
You get energy from:
- leading a team of 3 associates to roll out and implement our business development plans across Europe for automobile, motorcycle, and life creation lines. You’re in charge of the team coordination, task planning, follow-up and KPI reporting;
- engaging with our Branches and Distributors, taking on challenges and guaranteeing a solid alignment with all stakeholders (internal and external) . Occasional travel included.
- delivering insights about market potential analysis: benchmark, volume & market share analysis, business opportunities, future trends, concepts and making clear and structures proposals;
- working together with the management team and think creatively to strengthen our Spare Parts communication.
- defining the best promotional strategies and KPI’s, with a strong focus on sales & profit growth and customer retention. You have a natural drive to push our business forward;
- being a core member in the future sales channel development (f.ex.: B2B, B2C, …) for spare parts and being actively involved in different kind of projects and initiatives: f.ex. E-commerce.
- You combine an analytical mindset with a market- and customer-driven, future-proof viewpoint.
- It comes natural to you to motivate a team and guide them towards results together.
- Any e-commerce experience or knowledge is a definitely a plus.
- You communicate fluently in English and Dutch. You have an advanced knowledge of O365 tools and data management systems.
- Preferably you have an economic or marketing-oriented background and already some experience in a similar aftersales position, in a B2B context. Cherry on the cake: any automotive knowledge, experience or passion.
10 good reasons to opt for Honda
- A fascinating and varied full-time job with an innovating global player in the cars, motorbikes, power products and industrial engines industry;
- A contract for an indefinite period of time;
- 38 days off (no collective leave);
- Flexible working hours;
- A competitive salary in line with your work experience and knowledge;
- A company car;
- A comprehensive insurance package (including private accident insurance, group insurance – including disability and death coverage – and hospitalisation insurance), supplemented with a package of fringe benefits, including an annual bonus, a laptop, ecocheques of up to € 250, Bringme Box, nice presents throughout the year, etc.;
- A traffic jam-free working environment, a staff car park including free minicontainer park;
- An excellent company restaurant;
- A business with a people-oriented approach and support, with room for initiative and individual opportunities for training, development and growth.
Honda has the ambition to be a company where associates can be who they want to be and take initiative, where equality is clearly noticeable, and where people can rely on each other. Do you share this philosophy? Seize this opportunity, because together we work on making the dreams of many people – including you, perhaps – come true. This explains why ‘The Power of Dreams’ is our motto. More info :Honda (hondamotoreuropelogistics.com)
What are you waiting for?